Air conditioning (AC) technicians work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair. Becoming an AC technician usually involves completing a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration degree program and/or an apprenticeship.
Global Vacancies acts as the great source for checking vacancies for various service category. Job seekers can make use of this to find state and central or international jobs in departments such as, Car Washer Job In Canada, Agriculture Job In Canada, Head Cashier Job In Canada etc..
Cooling specialists work in mechanical, business and private settings introducing, fixing and keeping up HVAC frameworks. These positions require just a secondary school certificate, yet numerous businesses incline toward the individuals who have finished a preparation program or apprenticeship. Affirmation and licensure might be needed in this field.
- The cooling specialists introduce, investigate, keep up, and fix forced air system.
- They ventilate gear and controls ensuring they work effectively and constantly.
- They perform normal support chip away at cooling units.
- They introduce, supplant, or fix gear that has been harmed.
- They clean blowers and loops, check pressures of belts and engines.
- They make arrangements and plans of new cooling frameworks including their establishment and upkeep.
- The cooling experts should have the option to work in spots where they are presented to clean, exhaust, commotion, harmful materials and high voltage hardware.
- They ought to likewise be fit for working in kept and hot spaces like rooftops, creep ways and storage rooms.
- They may likewise need to work in unfavorable climate and might be needed to lift weighty items, twist, stoop, bow or represent significant length of time.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular