We are looking for a scientific, excited Auto Mechanic to help our customers settle issues with vehicle execution and appearance.
The Auto Mechanic will address customers about the exhibition and history of their vehicles, assess mechanical and electronic segments, analyze issues, and examine potential goals with customers. You will likewise keep up shop gear and create evaluations and courses of events for fixes.
To be an effective Auto Mechanic, you should be centered around offering top notch support to customers as you help them distinguish, fix, and turn away issues that may influence the presentation or life span of their vehicles. You should be careful, dependable, legitimate, consistent, and persuaded.
- Work with supervisor and different mechanics to analyze and fix the mechanical and electrical segments of vehicles. /li>
- Tuning in to customers to get familiar with vehicle history, expected issues, and the administrations they might want to get.
- Performing test pilots, assessments, and other demonstrative tests on vehicles to distinguish where issues exists and figure out which parts should be fixed or supplanted.
- Fixing harm to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s outside.
- Keeping up exact records identifying with customers, their vehicles, parts, and administration history.
- Participating in learning occasions to refresh work information and specialized abilities.
- Secondary School Diploma or same.
- Expansion instruction, accreditations, or experience is commonly liked.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze and fix vehicles and adhere to security guidelines and headings.
- Capability with hand apparatuses and other gear.
- Great undivided attention, critical thinking, and relational abilities.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular