Barbers work at boutiques and barbershops where they are relied upon to perform haircutting, styling, and preparing assignments. They give counsel to customers about hair care, new patterns, and styles and furthermore recommend hair and skin medicines.
Our shop is searching for another Barber to join our group. You should have a current permit to trim hair and have finished a hairdresser preparing program. While we center around men’s hairdos, you should be happy with utilizing an assortment of hairstyling strategies for various clients. You should have solid correspondence and client care abilities; we need the entirety of our clients to appreciate being in our barbershop and leave happy with their cut so they become customary clients.
- Hairdresser Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome customers as they show up and offer them rewards
- Prep customers for their hair style and ask what kind of styling they need
- Participate in neighborly discussion with customers
- Stylist Requirements and Qualifications
- Secondary school recognition or GED declaration
- Hairdresser or beautician permit
- Solid correspondence, tuning in, and relational aptitudes
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular