The Controls Technician for Building Management Systems (BMS) and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) frameworks. The picked up-and-comer will be answerable for finishing administration brings notwithstanding chipping away at bigger activities under the heading of a task supervisor or controls engineer.
Global Vacancies acts as the great source for checking vacancies for various service category. Job seekers can make use of this to find state and central or international jobs in departments such as, Tile Worker Job In Canada,Timekeeper Job In Canada, Scaffolder Job In Canada … etc.
Subject to contract grant, we are searching for a Building Management System (BMS) Technician. The fundamental motivation behind the position is to have the option to do the activity and upkeep of the BMS Systems and its related gear, for the entirety of the plant and frameworks contained in and around inside the property. This position is additionally liable for completing and dealing with the arranged preventive upkeep, shortcoming finding, healing fixes, alignments and dispatching changes.
- Introducing DDC (Direct Digital Control) regulators
- Low voltage wiring
- Investigating, testing and appointing BMS and HVAC frameworks and hardware
- DDC Ladder-Logic style programming
- Perusing and understanding mechanical plans and wiring outlines
- Planning work with different exchanges (ie: circuit testers, HVAC professionals, handymen)
- Recording work and techniques
- Appropriately tending to TCP/IP organizations and RS-485 correspondences
- Dissecting and rectifying correspondence issues
- Work as per venture timetables and required cycles
- Work on building destinations and follow required security measures
- Legitimate class 5 driver’s permit
- Controls Technician, Instrumentation Technician, Electronics Technician or comparable certificate got from a licensed instructive establishment or meet the same necessities as set
up by Saskatchewan Applied Science Technologists and Specialists (SASTT)
- Must have the option to play out the actual necessities of the position
- Must be alright with PCs and Microsoft Office programs
- Past involvement in Alerton controls is viewed as a resource
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular