Bookkeepers record financial transactions, maintain financial records, fact check financial data and update financial statements.
Bookkeepers ensure accounts are current and accurate, using specialized software, spreadsheets and other tools to track and manage data. Some Bookkeepers track all income and expenditures for a company while others may work for larger organizations on specific projects and accounts, or for particular departments.
- Documenting transaction details.
- Entering financial transactions in databases.
- Organizing financial reports.
- Notifying senior staff of accounting errors
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular