One of the primary objectives of a Building Maintenance Technician is reacting to support demands and taking care of all required fixes, for example, fixing flooring, drywall, mortar and painting.
A Building Maintenance Technician is answerable for the upkeep of homes, structures or business spaces. Utilizing carpentry, plumbing, electrical information and stone work, they deal with structures. Building Maintenance Technicians are answerable for keeping fix apparatuses and supplies coordinated and in great condition, and they should be acquainted with building security. These experts keep up structures by making fixes and performing security checks. As an overall fix individual, a Building Maintenance Technician has numerous abilities in carpentry, workmanship and general fix, and they can live nearby at the structure or off-site.
- Development abilities, for example, carpentry, painting, stone work, plumbing, material and welding
- Progressed basic reasoning and critical thinking abilities for fixing upkeep issues
- Authoritative abilities for requesting supplies, taking care of records and planning upkeep
- Actual strength and skill to lift, move and handle gear
- A significant part of the preparation for a Building Maintenance Technician position is done at work.
- Businesses commonly search for Building Maintenance Technicians with 1-5 years of involvement working plumbing, carpentry and workmanship. Candidates with administrative experience have a more prominent capacity to be utilized, and having PC experience, particularly bookkeeping pages and stock programming, is an or more also.
- A few businesses like to enlist up-and-comers who have had an apprenticeship or a passage level employment in a significant field, for example, working in a specialist shop or on a building site.
- Building Maintenance Technicians are generally simply needed to have a secondary school confirmation, however a few bosses like to recruit up-and-comers who have a partner degree with an attention on pipes, drywall, electrical wiring and deck, painting
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular