We are searching for an analytical, enthusiastic Car Mechanic to help our clients resolve issues with vehicle performance and appearance. The Car Mechanic will speak to clients about the performance and history of their vehicles, inspect mechanical and electronic components, diagnose issues, and discuss possible resolutions with clients. You will also maintain shop equipment and generate estimates and timelines for repairs..
To be a successful Car Mechanic, you should be focused on providing high quality service to clients as you help them identify, repair, and avert issues that may affect the performance or longevity of their vehicles. You should be thorough, reliable, honest, logical, and motivated.
- Work with director and different mechanics to analyze and fix the mechanical and electrical segments of vehicles.
- Tuning in to customers to get familiar with vehicle history, expected issues, and the administrations they might want to get.
- Performing test pilots, reviews, and other indicative tests on vehicles to distinguish where issues exists and figure out which parts should be fixed or supplanted.
- Finishing protection support on vehicles, for example, performing oil changes, flushing and supplanting liquids, and supplanting brakes.
- Expansion instruction, affirmations, or experience is by and large liked.
- Capability with hand instruments and other gear.
- Fantastic undivided attention, critical thinking, and relational abilities.
- Self-spurred, autonomous, and dependable with a solid hard working attitude.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular