The Carpenter Foreman will regulate, facilitate, and plan team of 3-15 development workers day by day; administer carpentry activity in alloted region to include: development and establishment of structures made of wood, compressed wood, wallboard, and different materials utilizing carpentry hand devices, power apparatuses, and carpentry machines for places of work including business, mechanical, or hefty common ventures.
Walsh is a quickly developing, exceptionally differentiated development organization, and we continually look for manufacturers and money managers to join our industry-driving group. Walsh representatives are “worked to succeed” – serious business people with solid character who are empowered by chipping away at a group to address difficulties and are eager to face challenges after cautious arranging.
- Supervises their crews within their specific area or portion of the project.
- Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned craft workers while communicating and coordinating schedules with other trades.
- Read specifications, such as plans to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- 5 years Construction Foreman experience preferred
- 5-8 years of verifiable construction experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively with crew members, project management, subcontractors, and vendors
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods.
- Ability to effectively read and understand work plans
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular