This position is a fundamental piece of the development group which plans, builds, fixes, and keeps up structures utilizing different sorts of materials and is liable for the full scope of harsh and completed talented carpentry work.
This position gives general upkeep and grounds work, carpentry, outlining, joinery and general help to the Facilities Services. The occupant is answerable for imparting and working in a shared way with the Maintenance and Grounds staff, different Facilities Services Divisions, the Facilities Services Management Team and the College people group to guarantee the Maintenance and Grounds Division keeps on giving quality, ideal, and solid help, and that Maintenance and Grounds related activities and activities are effectively finished.
- Configuration, develop, rebuild, retrofit and fix inside and outside structures made of wood, drywall, mortar, cement or block
- Work with pre-assembled structures
- Assemble steps and different structures
- Introduce parcels, entryways, and windows
- Understanding diagrams and drawings
- Test hardware and apparatus to guarantee operational readiness
- Measure and slice wood to wanted detail
- Administer and direct specialists and ventures
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular