In this position, you’ll guarantee the Front End works easily and representatives have the instruments and assets expected to offer mind boggling support to clients leaving the store. On the off chance that you have a friendly character and are searching for an occasion to utilize your initiative abilities, this could be the part for you!
Helps with planning and oversight of Store Support Team Members too with the as everyday progression of the office. Supports the Store Support Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to guarantee smooth activity of the Store Support Team. All Whole Foods Market Retail occupations require guaranteeing a positive organization picture by giving polite, benevolent, and proficient assistance to clients and Team Members consistently. All positions must be acted as per group and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be readied and ready to play out the obligations innate in other Team Member sets of expectations.
- Primary responsibility is to maintain the front office by keeping it running smoothly and efficiently
- Making sure that cashiers are performing their jobs properly and handling any customer relation problems.
- Effectively communicate customer service issues and requests to management.
- Be punctual to begin your work.
- Motivate Front of the House staff to work fast and accurate, and provide excellent service to all Guests.
- Count with Cashiers accuracy of bank before opening and count cash drawers at end of shift.
- Assure that all staff are following proper health practices for our industry.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular