The head and standard work of the worker in this business class comprises in performing specialized obligations identified with organization, PCs and peripherals, and offering specialized help to users.
Global Vacancies acts as the great source for checking vacancies for various service category. Job seekers can make use of this to find state and central or international jobs in departments such as, Customer Relationship Specialist Job In Canada, United Farm Workers Job In Canada, Executive Chef Job In Canada etc…
Under the immediate oversight of the Helpdesk Manager, the Computer Technician reacts to Help Desk occurrences and solicitations through phone, email and in-person visits to the Help Desk. The Computer Technician will settle Level 1 specialized issues and heighten different issues to proper IST staff. The representative will be supporting the Continuing Education understudies.
- Solve first level helpdesk calls, such as password resets and basic software/printer issues.
- Troubleshoot in-class issues including PCs, printers, Audio/Visual technologies;
Install, configure, troubleshoot and test hardware and software on both Macintosh and Windows based microcomputers
- Participate in the daily operation of the labs and maintain all equipment
- Participate in the overall technical support of the Dawson community via the helpdesk;
Perform regular cleaning of equipment, changing of toner and inventory of supplies.
- To have a confirmation of school examines in a proper forte or a recognition or a validation of studies which is perceived as identical by the able power.
- Phenomenal client administrations abilities
- Demonstrated information on Windows 10 working frameworks .
- Demonstrated information on Macintosh OSX working framework including: inclinations, client the executives, and framework investigating frameworks.
- Progressed oral and composed relational abilities in English.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular