We are looking for a dedicated and dependable construction worker to join our group. You will partake in an assortment of development extends and adhere to development plans and directions from the site administrator.
A construction worker performs a wide range of tasks at various building sites ranging from simply duties like sawing wood and hammering nails to much more complicated work involving dangerous equipment, computers and robotics.
- Operates drills and jackhammers to break up old concrete prior to beginning new construction.
- Uses all types of power tools and large equipment including cement mixers, mechanical hoists and surveying equipment.
- Removes waste materials like lead or asbestos.
- Sprays materials like sand, paint, vinyl or stucco through hoses to coat surfaces.
- Operates machinery that pumps concrete, grout or plaster through sprayers for application to walls and ceilings.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular