We are looking for a persevering and dependable construction worker to join our group. You will partake in an assortment of development projects and adhere to development plans and directions from the site administrator. Despite the fact that experience isn’t fundamental, you should be truly fit and a quick student.
To be fruitful in this position, you will function admirably as a feature of a group, appreciate working outside, and have the option to perform arduous actual assignments.
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular