The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures.
Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Previous experience as a busboy, washer, waiter, cook, or relevant work experience
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular