Electricians introduce and fix electrical frameworks while sticking to security codes and guidelines. Working both inside and outside, circuit testers wind up in home settings, organizations, processing plants, and building locales.
Electricians normally work all day and, truth be told, may work over eight hours every day. Late evenings and showing up on Saturday or Sunday is basic for this calling. A wide range of kinds of managers look for circuit repairmen, from producers to electrical temporary workers. The individuals who discover fulfillment in this vocation appreciate working with their hands and tackling complex issues.
- Assess all network spaces day by day to recognize issues with litter, mechanical disappointment or breakdowns
- React to occupants’ solicitations for support administrations, including supplanting air channels, putting in new bolts and investigating smoke alarms
- Fix plumbing, electrical and wellbeing frameworks in inhabitants’ units as required
- Guarantee the parking area and walkways are liberated from litter and trash
- Test execution of in-unit machines, for example, fridges, microwaves, ovens, broilers and espresso producers
- Diploma or relevant certificate is preferred
- Experience with plumbing and electrical systems required.
- Familiarity with apartment unit layouts and infrastructures.
- Ability to communicate well with property management and maintenance staff.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular