The Engineering Technician–Facilities and Pipelines is answerable for giving undertaking investigation and archive control uphold for offices and pipeline development.
This job will likewise help the development director and offices engineers/technologists with different specialized assignments as required. Give electrical/specialized investigating, logical information social occasion and understanding for electronic and electrical controls on a plant wide premise.
- Co-ordinate/Assist/Support the establishments of mechanization hardware for new items and inside item dispatches.
- Help Project Managers in the coordination of office and pipeline ventures in Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Every day following of office and pipeline development progress inside SiteView
- QA/QC following on all offices and pipeline ventures
- Keep up temporary worker wellbeing tickets through online framework and give reports when required
- Gather and assemble operational or exploratory information
- Configuration, create and test power hardware and frameworks
- Help with examining, testing and changing electronic parts
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular