Fabricators are manufacturers of assorted products using various raw materials, tools and their own hands. Their primary responsibilities include reading and understanding assembly instructions, ensuring that the required parts are present and meeting quality control standards
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good attention to detail for the position of Fabricator. Fabricators are responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties.
- Perusing and understanding item schematics and get together directions.
- Checking measurements and item particulars.
- Guaranteeing that all the necessary parts for get together are available.
- Guaranteeing that all parts are appropriately fitted, adjusted and fastened.
- Announcing and specifying item glitches.
- Specific accreditation liked.
- Great hierarchical aptitudes.
- Tender loving care
- Capability working large equipment.
- Great hierarchical abilities.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular