Ranchers are engaged with planting, developing, performing post-gather obligations, directing animals, and administering ranch work contingent upon the kind of homestead.
We are searching for a Farmer to manage our cultivating tasks. The duties of a Farmer incorporate performing actual work, working large equipment, and managing farmworkers. Eventually, a first class Farmer ought to have actual strength, great dexterity, and an unmistakable fascination for agribusiness.
- Performing difficult work.
- Performing upkeep on the homestead.
- Taking care of large equipment.
- Fixing broken vehicles and apparatus.
- Overseeing cultivating exercises.
- Formulating techniques for reaping or reproducing.
- Past involvement with the cultivating business.
- Information on cultivating best practices.
- Ready to work extended periods on the spot.
- Must be truly fit.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular