We are searching for a Farmer to supervise our cultivating tasks. The obligations of a Farmer incorporate performing actual work, working large equipment, and administering farmworkers.
To be effective as a Farmer, you ought to show an energy for the outside, information on horticultural hardware, and actual endurance. At last, a first rate Farmer ought to have actual strength, great dexterity, and an unmistakable fascination for agribusiness.
- Performing physical work.
- Performing upkeep on the homestead.
- Dealing with large equipment.
- Fixing broken vehicles and hardware.
- Overseeing cultivating exercises.
- Contriving systems for reaping or reproducing.
- Past involvement with the cultivating business.
- Information on cultivating best practices.
- Ready to work extended periods of time on the spot.
- Great relational abilities.
- Brilliant dexterity.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular