We are searching for innovative competitors with an eye for plan for the situation of Hair Stylist. Hairdresser obligations incorporate counseling customers on hair styling choices, portraying the advantages of various hair care items, convincing customers to purchase their retail items and remaining refreshed on the most recent hair drifts and styling strategies.
Also, Hair Stylists should be master “individuals people” to draw in and hold long haul clients. This requires great relational and conversational abilities.
- Talking with customers on elaborate alternatives for their hair.
- Tuning in to customer needs to decide their inclinations.
- Portraying distinctive hair care items and their advantages.
- Offering nail treatment, pedicure, waxing and facial administrations.
- Going about as salespersons to sell customers hair care retail items.
- Secondary school graduation or GED fulfillment.
- Authorizing from a cosmetology school.
- Past experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
- A wide bed of styling and shading methods.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular