Also, Hair Stylists should be master “individuals people” to pull in and hold long haul clients. This requires great relational and conversational abilities.
We are searching for imaginative competitors with an eye for plan for the situation of Hair Stylist. Hairdresser obligations incorporate counseling customers on hair styling choices, depicting the advantages of various hair care items, convincing customers to purchase their retail items and remaining refreshed on the most recent hair drifts and styling techniques.
- Tuning in to customer needs to decide their inclinations.
- Depicting distinctive hair care items and their advantages.
- Shampooing, trimming, shading and featuring hair.
- Offering nail trim, pedicure, waxing and facial administrations.
- Secondary school graduation or GED fruition.
- Past experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
- Capability with hot irons, styles and blow-dryers.
- Great verbal correspondence.
- Innovative attitude and a decent eye for plan.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular