A head cashier is a significant job held in many retail organizations. They work alongside senior supervisors and different cashier to guarantee a positive encounter for clients visiting the store. Also, a head cashier will consider top business times and set up a timetable for all clerks. They keep an itemized attention to the area of things inside the store and are accessible to address client inquiries concerning items.
A head cashier invites clients into the store,handles client buys, helps with selling special things, locations and resolves client requests and issues, and prepares junior cashier.
- Keep a positive workplace for all Cashier
- Resolve money works toward the finish of each move
- Produce precise till reports for each register
- Deal with the registration territory and guarantee each station stays clean and effectively run
- React to Cashiers’ solicitations for value checks and different capacities for client assistance
- Secondary school certificate/GED required
- 5+ years’ involvement with money taking care of and client care
- Significant level of obligation, authority abilities and association
- Capacity to effectively run all clerk stations
- Readiness to select and prepare Cashiers
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular