We are searching for a gifted, experienced mason who can cut, dress and lay stone, and who is capable with both present day power devices and customary hand instruments. Artisans can hope to work in all climate and with different materials, lift and convey hefty articles, and peruse and survey specialized drawings. Their duties incorporate finishing and cleaning squares of stone, introducing dressed stone, blending concrete and mortar, and rehabilitating old and harmed workmanship works.
Masons are individuals who develop or fix things by utilizing layers of materials. The biggest field of workmanship laborers is concrete artisans/solid finishers, followed intently by brickmasons/block bricklayers. Others discover work as stonemasons or terrazzo laborers/finishers. Since they lift, twist, stoop, convey materials, and invest a lot of energy on their feet, bricklayers should be fit as a fiddle and have endurance. Worksites can be inside or outside, contingent upon the idea of the task, and might be very sloppy or dusty.
- Keeping up instruments and workspaces.
- Cutting, molding and dressing materials.
- Lifting, conveying and putting arranged squares.
- Perusing and following specialized drawings.
- Blending concrete and mortar.
- 3+ years’ apprenticeship.
- Regard for the antiquated conventions of the calling.
- Capacity to utilize hand instruments including measuring tape.
- Capacity to scale genuine site conditions into drawings.
- Capacity to distinguish various sorts of stone work items and see how they are applied.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular