Our company is looking for a licensed Master Plumber to work with our commercial clients.
You will work with primarily commercial water and septic systems; you will travel to the client’s location, inspect their current system, provide a fair and accurate quote for the work, and perform installations or repairs as needed. Our ideal candidate has 5-10 years of professional experience and is familiar with various types of commercial water systems. You will also help select and train apprentice plumbers to work alongside you in the field.
- Install, repair, or replace commercial and residential water systems
- Service plumbing fixtures and equipment
- Provide job estimates
- Train apprentice plumbers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- State master plumber’s license
- Professional plumbing experience (5-10 years preferred)
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Familiar with various plumbing tools and methods
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular