We are looking for an exceptionally fit Medical staff to deal with our clinical group and to manage the medical services benefits that they give. In this job, your obligations will incorporate filling in as a clinical counsel, administering clinical preliminaries, and keeping up exclusive expectations in patient consideration.
The Medical Staff is an expert clerical specialist who helps with the coordination of clinical staff exercises, performs secretarial and appointed authoritative employment obligations and goes about as a contact between the Medical Staff, nursing staff and Administration inside boundaries set up by the President/Chief Executive Officer.
- Organization, nursing staff, all medical clinic divisions and related wellbeing offices;
- Displays a serious level of duty regarding classified issues;
- Shows consistence with Oroville Hospital Employee Code of Conduct;
- Helps with performing research and acquiring data in regards to all norms and
necessities identified with clinical staff issues;
- Helps with guaranteeing by and large coherence of clinical staff exercises;
- One to two years experience in a medical care setting with a functioning current information on the medical care climate.
- Working information on Medical Terminology.
- Composing, spelling, language, and accentuation capability required.
- Capable utilization of PC frameworks and programming, typewriter, copier, phone and fax.
- Capacity to keep up and coordinate documents and records.
- Exhibited capacity to look after classification.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular