We are searching for a deadline-driven Painter with great attention to detail. The Painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a Painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Secondary School Diploma, GED, or reasonable same.
- 3+ years youngster care insight, including newborn child care.
- Substantial driver’s permit, with clean driving record and capable driving abilities.
- Capable information on housekeeping and feast arrangement.
- Exceptional authoritative and performing multiple tasks capacities.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular