To accept the accountability under insignificant oversight to dismantle, clean, look after, upgrade, fix, reassemble and test a wide scope of mechanical siphons.
Siphon Technicians ensure siphon hardware is in acceptable working condition by finishing the accompanying obligations: assessing siphons, deciding specialized issues, finishing support and fix work, interfacing hoses, detailing inadequacies to managers, and composing examination reports.
- Visual assessment and assessment of the item on appearance and record any underlying discoveries
- Dismantle the item and record any harm, consumption or wear on endorsed shortcoming examination report
- Submit and audit the investigation report with the workshop chief to decide the work routine
- Normal advancement updates and report any new discoveries or issues that may affect on finish date
- Reassemble and test as per all endorsed work and test techniques
- Guarantee that all work exercises are completed in a productive, expert and clean way
- Fantastic English verbal and composed correspondence, relational, authoritative and time the board aptitudes with a proactive and adaptable can do mentality and way to deal with work, hours and area
- Must have the option to work and perform under own drive and have a full working information on workshop strategies and exercises
- Mindful to detail and have a full comprehension of ISO principles and the capacity to peruse and get measure/strategy records and specialized drawings
- Must be natural in the utilization of a broad scope of accuracy estimating and testing gear
- Show demonstrated capacity, information and experience to associate promptly across various divisions inside a multi social and multi utilitarian climate
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular