We are searching for a Receptionist to be answerable for welcome customers and guests to our office. You will be accountable for giving customers bearings to different pieces of the workplace, reaching representatives with respect to guests, noting telephones and taking messages, and arranging and disseminating mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular