We are looking for a Spray Painter to paint or final detail car parts.
In this position, you will utilize an assortment of mechanical hardware, including a shower firearm. You will tape off windows and different subtleties of the vehicle, splash a layer of paint, and apply last little details to the vehicle. Now and again, the vehicle will as of now have a layer of paint, which may affect how you splash on the new coat. Our optimal candidate has insight as a student under a Spray Painter, and general car and painting experience.
- Cover windows and fissure that needn’t bother with paint
- Shower a layer of groundwork
- Splash the main layer of paint, checking for meager spots
- Apply a layer of clear coat to guarantee a durable completion
- Secondary school recognition or GED testament
- Finished apprenticeship
- General artwork experience
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular