Spray painting is a painting strategy where a gadget showers a covering (paint, ink, stain, and so forth) through the air onto a surface.
We are looking for a Spray Painter to paint or final detail vehicle parts. In this position, you will utilize an assortment of modern gear, including a splash firearm. You will tape off windows and different subtleties of the vehicle, shower a layer of paint, and apply final details to the vehicle. At times, the vehicle will as of now have a layer of paint, which may affect how you shower on the new coat. Our optimal candidate has insight as an understudy under a Spray Painter, and general vehicle and painting experience.
- Cover windows and hole that needn’t bother with paint
- Set up the surface
- Splash a layer of groundwork
- Shower the principal layer of paint, checking for meager spots
- Apply a layer of clear coat to guarantee a durable completion
- Secondary school recognition or GED endorsement
- Finished apprenticeship
- General artwork experience
- Car experience
- An eye for shading
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular