Tile setters are liable for introducing tiles. They cut tiles utilizing a few unique apparatuses, including tile recorders, wet saws and handheld tile cutters. They at that point lay tiles in equitably spread mortar, guaranteeing exactness, clean edges and straight lines. Different obligations incorporate eliminating existing floor covers, taking estimations and cleaning and leveling the surfaces where the tiles are to be laid.
Global Vacancies acts as the great source for checking vacancies for various service category. Job seekers can make use of this to find state and central or international jobs in departments such as, Aluminum Worker Job In Europe, Timekeeper Job In Europe, Scaffolders Job In Europe etc…
On your tile setter job description, you need to highlight important qualities. For example, it is essential that tile setters are detail oriented in planning and laying tiles on floors. Their measurements must be accurate and tile patterns must be precise.
- Tile setters are responsible for installing tiles. They cut tiles using several different tools, including tile scribes, wet saws and handheld tile cutters. They then lay tiles in evenly spread mortar, ensuring precision, clean edges and straight lines. Other duties include removing existing floor coverings, taking measurements and cleaning and leveling the surfaces where the tiles are to be laid.
- it is essential that tile setters are detail oriented in planning and laying tiles on floors. Their measurements must be accurate and tile patterns must be precise.
- Tile setters need to have good physical strength and stamina to be able to lift heavy materials and tools.
- Willingness to complete on-the-job training
- Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience setting tiles
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular